♪♪ ♪♪

19 August 2009

BACCHIKOI!!!

BACCHIKOI!!! (bacchikoi = bring it on!!)

I'd encountered many challenge this month, but it doesn't matter, and it wont stop me
BACCHIKOI!!!!!!!

it has been a long time since my last post lol
well, i cant imagine i've growth along this few months, mentally, but i still have many to learn

no matter what happen, kena bar, kena repeat, kena resit
BACCHIKOI!!!
I DONT SCARE U!!

i like this kind of situation, i'm controlling all the things, and not others
especially myself, i desire freedom, in everything

my main reason to start is to be free
MY NAME IS TO BE FREE!!
and my 2nd reason, my family

now i have to show my responsibility, my organization is getting bigger,
but i still cant stop it, i still have to find quality people to get inside
i surprise Ken purposely called me this morning,
i've been awaken by him today morning -_-

since he called me, which means he has faith and confident on me,
i cant disappoint him, and also Alvin, Cherish, Addy and Simon
besides, my organizations, i have to help them to climb the ladder

well then, i will have to end with this

BACCHIKOI!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment