♪♪ ♪♪

03 September 2009

It's been a while

Time passes so fast, and i'm 20 right now,
i was listening some old songs and it remind me about my 16's life
i still remember i have been very active in 2 forums
and omg, i still remember the name of the forum lol

kzforum
cityofangel

kzforum still exist, but the people i met, they r gone
while cityofangel, totally gone =(

i still remember some of the people in there, yunn, clay, and those who added me in msn only XD
i'm wondering what r they doing right now, and how r they
it has really been a while, they helped me so much

they were the people who really listen to my stories, every page of it,
it reminds me about my old life, chasing a girl, lol
it still reminds me alot of things, that's bcoz i have alrdy forget most of them O_o

No comments:

Post a Comment