♪♪ ♪♪

14 January 2012

RIP, my great-grandma




She used to talk to me alot, pass me her wisdom when i was young, taught me alot how to look at the world, talk about God, and said no matter what God will always be with me, and i believe now, not only God is with me, She's with me as well



This is the last time i met her... i was REALLY regret that i didnt visit her yesterday, and guess what... i dream about her yesterday night, but now she's gone



She's always smiling, no matter what, when i see her, she always keep on smiling, she's so beautiful, i've never seen her sad face



Even though she keep on forgetting who am i... (as i always keep on telling her im her eldest great-grandchild)
The moment she saw me.. she keep on smiling, hold my hand and say "who r u? so handsome!" and keep on holding my hand looking at me... but i know deep in her heart, she knows and she always rmb me



anyway, i believe its good for both of them, atleast they dont have to suffer anymore, from pain, from anything, no doubt both of u r beside God now, atleast, from now on, no matter how many times both of u keep on forgetting who i am, now both of u can always look and me and realize... im ur eldest great-grandchild

No comments:

Post a Comment