♪♪ ♪♪

06 December 2009

Day after day

Day after day
i've done much mistakes recently, but , all of them r worth
coz i've learn from it
I always try to be perfect, but now i understand, to be perfect
first i have to make mistakes
but i cannot to be perfect, but atleast, i'm near toward perfect =)

Day after day, it will be like the day after 2moro - -
1 day i'll be dead, just the matter when and how
and i was thinking, when i'm dead, i think i should donate my organs to those who need them
with that, i will be always alive =P

also, i love to have ppl remember me even if i'm dead
i mean my name
in order to do this, also, i need to do something to this world
it's mess, i know

I cannot change the world, but atleast, i change myself and i 'm able to change part of it
and that's me, and ppl around me

The world is a mess, all of them should wake up
thx to Roland for 2012, this movie really WARNED US

Day by day, i still have to continue, enjoy my journey
what journey? my life journey

If u still dont understand, well remember this

LIFE IS A JOURNEY

5 comments: