♪♪ ♪♪

31 December 2009

Different year, Different Me

2009, i've make many different
also, i past it differently, among others

Thx to my Leaders,
Alvin
Ken
Cherish
Addy
Simon

and my Team, and followers
Neon
Jeffrey
Yu Thai
Xuan Yi
Kang Wu
Aries
Vincent
Kock Seng
Jay

And my friends i just met them
Ah Tack
Ah Aun
Voon Jet
Eru
Yan Mei
Stephy
Jeff
Pher
Honda
Peace

This is a meaningful year, for me
Honestly I found out, this is the slowest year for me XD
y? maybe bcoz i've done many things

many decisions has been made
many mistakes has been taken
many lessons has been taught
many first encounter has been broke through
many new friends has been made

ect.

and well, it wont come to an end, we have still another 2010!!

So, I must also have a different year right now

I'll open a BWW center in Teluk Intan, for my dearest followers
and Yes, I'm doing this, FOR U

For everyone

jyane 2009, thx for everything

No comments:

Post a Comment