♪♪ ♪♪

02 January 2010

I'm workin it out



There might have been a time I would give myself away
Once upon a time i didn't give a damn but now, here we are

SO WHAT DO YOU WANT FROM ME

Just dont give up, i'm workin it out, plz dont give in, i wont let u down
it messed me up, need a second to breathe, just keep coming around

y dont u just tell me, what do u want from me

It's plain to see, that baby u'r beautiful, and it's nothing wrong with you

It's me, i'm a freak, but thx for lovin' me



Just dont give up





I seldom felt ur love, bcoz of this i might be abit bad temper on u so

that's y

u felt that i dont love u so much anymore

but u'r wrong, i still cant give up on u

while the time i need ur love, u wasn't there, u'r not sending it to me

i keep on endure, and endure

that's the reason i'm starting to become a freak


just remember this...

just dont give up...i'm workin it out

No comments:

Post a Comment