♪♪ ♪♪

08 January 2010

I am, A Healer

My grandpap, gave me this name

JASON

i google the meaning, for hours

I found out, It really suits my characteristics

I like to help, I like to make ppl happy

This is the meaning of this name i found out

Healer, Lord of salvation


Thx grandpap, love u, even u'r away from us, above us

Dont worry about our family, the day when u'r gone, i knew many things happen

180 degree turned upside-down, maybe this is a test for me

That's y u gave me this name, with a meaning of Healer


U wanted me to heal our family, am i right?

I'm suppose to heal this family, bring all of them 2gether

I promise u, i will bring it back, everything

I guess, this is my destiny, this is y u gave me this name

and i knew, when i'm still a toddler, a kid, U love me so much

If i'm not mistaken, i can still remember

While ur funeral, I'm not crying, i'm not sure
all i can remember is that, u'r inside the casket, i'm looking at u, no tears

or maybe, u know this will happen on our family, u know that this will happen

That's y, U gave me this name, u wanted me

TO HEAL

I'll do it, as I promise




Too all my friends, I will Heal u 2

I will do what i can, no matter how hard ur situation, dont forget something called Love

I suddenly have the inspiration to write about it, while i'm listening to JJ's song,

Love and Hope 爱与希望

and i would like to share with u

當愛與希望 投射炙熱的太陽
昨日淚光 會隨時間都蒸發
別輕易放棄 明天要許更多願望
裝滿了勇氣 就更有力量

When Love and Hope, projecting heating sunlight
Yesterday's tear, will evaporate when time passes
Dont give up easily, make more wishes for 2moro
If u have courage, u will have the power to do it

當愛與希望 倒映暖暖的月亮
再回頭望 又是築好的家鄉
我知道未來還有好多路要闖
我打開了窗 看見了晴朗

When Love and Hope, reflecting the moonlight
Look behind, look at ur home, ur family
More barriers, for u to breakthrough
Open ur window, u will see the blue sky

No comments:

Post a Comment