♪♪ ♪♪

06 June 2009

Everything happens suddenly

It's been a long time since my last post, i bought a new "game station" (actually it's a new pc)
well i play alot these days, and sometimes, somethings just happen suddenly

First, my result, i never...NEVER expected that kinda of result
Besides, i suddenly become a leader, more burden, but more power XD
I'd started to feel that I'm very different now, the way I meet with ppl, talk with ppl
Sometimes I don't even wanted to talk to ppl, care about them
Now I understand deeper, what is friendship, seriously I don't take friendship so that important

And yet, suddenly, we quarrel, quarrel and quarrel again, I don't know y, I'm frustrated
Is that real? The time bomb is going to explode or what? I'm pissed
So far she still act like the same way, why can't she adjust the way she speak to me, sometimes i feel like I'm a stranger to her, I'm really pissed
Sometimes, when i talk to her, she piss me off, then i started to feel "xi beh sien"
quarrel everytime, dont know how much a month, i don't feel like want to talk to her anymore,
it only get even worse, i'm starting to be like Does, lazy singing style, being lazy..Dontennn no..michiwo, kasa wo wasureteeeee~
I don't know what should I do, end our relationship or what, i have to consider many things

Well, i suddenly know how to play the early part of Psi-Missing in piano, thx to neon for teaching,
And i just found out that my hand is too small -_-
i cant change that but i can do more practice, i'm starting to get myself involve in many things, and yes, suddenly involved

Man, life should run like this way i guess, or whatever, i dont know, sometimes everything just fucked up together

Holyshit, 0534 lol, i'm going out at 0700 for basketball, haven't sleep yet, maybe i should sleep after playing, LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment