♪♪ ♪♪

21 June 2009

Unhappy birthday

A very disappointing 20th birthday for me

1st reason, Love
She and me, no more, since she still dont know how to believe in me
I dont think we can continue anymore, even the most simple and important things that a couple should have, Faith
She still wanted to think that I'll mess around with other girls, I told her to be with me
Study 2gether in Kampar, then what's the consequences? Like now, no FAITH
I guess the accumulated time we meet each other is less than 6 month, even though we have been 2gether for 2 years
I'm confused, if she really wanted to be with me, why wont she decide to come with me, instead of choosing that stupid fucking noob school, dont even have assignment, no opportunity to communicate with ppl, that fucking school even approve and give the certificate even though the students doesn't finish the whole course

2nd reason, Family
first, my granny, her leg is injured and i really worried about her
But i dont have time to visit her, but now she's with my uncle, atleast i dont have to worry that she's alone
Next, my dad, I just been informed by him, he's working for 2 jobs
althought, the main purpose he called me was to wish me a Happy Birthday but
I'm not happy, it's not bcoz of he cant celebrate with me
It's bcoz of the present i receive, he's going to bank in some money for me, but I know,
the money i get may cause some problem to him, he may skip a lunch or dinner or whatever,
I dont want to give more burden to him, I'm the oldest, I wanted to share his responsibility
That's y i'm doing this business, it's painful to see him suffer, working so hard

Well, some people maybe have more difficult situation, mine is nothing, but still, i still have to work hard, no matter what happen, 2moro is a new day again
but still, I'm very down right now, even the closest person, she wont be able to understand what i'm facing i guess, she's from a good family
Sigh, better sleep now

2 comments:

  1. Hmm...maybe it's boring.But I had no choice and gonna make it long for this.I also feel kinda sorry for your feeling about this.You are the eldest in the family.I understand the responsibility you carrying.You can share with me if you have deep feeling about anything else.As friend of you,I got your back.
    Really,since I living with you, our friendship getting closer.You know?You're one of my best pow in my life.So,trust me.Anything unhappy,I'm ready to absorb it from you.I'm a good listener le.I gain this experience coz I stay in church for my whole life to serve people.Come shout out to me the problem and feeling you have or had.I'm EverReady here!
    And I had think over,if you're not here,maybe many fun,happy and memorable memories won't be exist in my life.I'm gland that I have a good friend like you...
    Ah...I think now you know why I recommended you to watch Gintama.I learn many moral ethics from it.And I really,wanna share with you.And my religion,I always hope the people around me can have the same religion with me.For now,except my parents,you are the another person who live next to me.
    Since I lost a brother on earth,and I'm the smallest in the family,hope that I can be your step big-brother if you don't mind.(even you're bigger than me for few month)Coz I always want a small sister or brother to take care of but it's impossible. I want to care for someone that is close around me.
    For the 1st time is post a reply that's quite long.Haiz...even myself start to feel boring about this.
    I hope you can archive your dream in future.Don't hesitate,just go on and cope with it.Since it's your target,failing is not an option.You are fr professional than an idiotic person like me.So don't worry.I'll stay below and support you all the time.And don't forget the 5AC squad!We all become mature through 5AC.
    In everyday you gain happiness,everyday is your birthday.
    I choose a motto for you.Same from your hard copy birthday card.Let's step in together!!Don't look back!!For our future!!Let's get to the craziest bout it!!Yes we can!!Gambaiimas!!

    たったひとつ残せるなら
    (tatta hitotsu nokoseru nara)
    If there is one thing to be left behind

    存在を抱いた この瞬間の笑顔を
    (sonzai wo daita kono shunkan no egao wo)
    It would be this instantaneous smile which held on to existence

    ただひとつ守るべきは 君の未来
    (tada hitotsu mamorubeki wa kimi no mirai)
    If there is only one thing to be protected, it would be your future

    form the song "Being" by KOTOKO.It's quite a nice song.I hear it very often...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have something to say ,she worry u mess around with other girls,Bcs she love u sincerely, and also worry is this problem cause of herself no enough concern about u, or cannot give u what u want it from the love u between her.
    (My Analyze: U two less in communicate, and this problem appeared. And another one factor is when every ppl make some decide or decision , they must have their own reason & thinking just we cannot understand what actually she/he thinking about.....
    sometimes we really need to 站在她的观点或立场想想。

    ReplyDelete