♪♪ ♪♪

24 June 2009

Feeling Better Now

Thx to Neon and Gary for reading my blog and leaving some comments, anyway
I wont show that i'm in trouble in my real life, i'll only express my feeling using this blog
If u guys just wanna know what's going on in my heart, feel free to view my blog lol
U guys may see me personally and u wont figure out what's my problem in my heart
i WONT tell u guys unless writing in this blog
I dont like to share my sad feelings and make others to have the same feeling like me
I dont like to make ppl sad, feel free to post comments

Even how down i am, I'll still keep it another part of my mask which no 1 will see that
Well, some kind of Persona i guess

A very much tq for those who celebrate my birthday with me, Eru, stephy, Yan mei, Wai Tack, Ah Pher, Jeff, Tarzan and Piggy Onn, Neon didn't show himself, u'r late, LOL, but it's ok
This is my worst and the best birthday, LOL y i said like this?

Wanna know y it is the worst? Read my previous post, this is my first time, which so many ppl celebrating my birthday, twist
Honestly, the numbers of celebrating my birthday in my life, i can count it with my fingers even i'm 20 now XD

I'm really surprise, the first time i receive a "self-made" birthday card by my housemate, an idea from eru, stephy and yan mei i guess, but it doesn't matter, the whole housemate involved it

Maybe this is what they said, True Friends
anyway, TQ GUYS~~~!

No comments:

Post a Comment