♪♪ ♪♪

04 July 2009

Gonna be busy

July, hmm, i will quite busy during this month, many things to do during this month

But recently i figure out, what I do now, is not what I wanted for the future
Just like, I want tomatoes but i'm planting potatoes -_-
what the heck~?

I actually dont like to study, i forced myself to do so, many ppl said
"Wa geng la u!" "How u study 1? Teach me!" "Aiyo u can de, i cannot"
For me, everyone is equal, how much effort u put on something, u'll gain something depands on ur effort
No matter how success a person is, the effort he or she put in is erm...how to describe -_-
But what i'm doing now, i really wanna skip it, i tried to ask myself to study, since i've miss many classes (purposely)
My body wont move -_-
instead, i sit in front of my pc and start playing, Prototype, Burnout, Left 4 dead, GTA IV

I need to change a little bit, mentally, and physically


CUT







MY
























HAIR -_-

No comments:

Post a Comment