♪♪ ♪♪

02 February 2010

♪ :: [ Sry but i really have to do this ] :: ♪

It's time to replace those who didn't show up, yes i'm talking about YOU, YOU should know who i'm referring to

changed my msn personal msg as above, and i'll use it as a starting line for my blog today

I decided, after i plan my "moves" this month
I will, replace, ALL OF YOU who didn't show up

YOU heard what i said, YOU should know whether it's u, or not
No matter u stop, or doubt, i will still get going
I will not force u to do this, bcoz this is ur own BIZ

and urs are just PART OF MINE
bear it in mind, even without YOU

I STILL CAN DO IT



I will only help those who help themselves, those who dont, sry dude
YOU dont even help urself? Y ask from others?
Have u forgotten the reason u started this?
the reason u sign the form?
the reason u need this biz?
and ur family, friends who r still suffering from working?

BE A MAN
bear everything!

BE AN EAGLE
not a chicken!!

No comments:

Post a Comment