♪♪ ♪♪

21 February 2010

† :: [ Weird CNY ] :: †

ok first~ I was sick, very sick, dont even wanna move for around....erm 3 days
now let's share my CNY to u guys..

1st medicine
2nd my bed
3rd water...plenty of it
4th 100 Plus
5th My PC
6th Oat Cereal

This is how, i pass my CNY =X
with these, really

then after that, i finally can hang out on 2nd day night, and i still haven't fully recovered yet

then 3rd day, LOL~ where did i go har?

whatever la~ what i remember.... watched 2 movies with my dear
then night.... playing snooker for 4 nights -_-||||

trust me...really

I really didn't go to friend's house to get ang pao, or relative's
NO

Never



I should say...i simply just dont have the chance =X

bcoz i was sick -_-|||




and now i still got cough, cant stop coughing -_-
atleast no more fever, fuck that

But atleast...snooker entertained me \o/


Overall...this year's CNY = Taufu



TAUFU = Totally And Ultimately Fucked Up

4 comments: